Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Another precious newborn Fawn photo I wanted to share with you

I know you've been enjoying Ron LeValley's photos of the newborn fawn sleeping on his front doormat. A friend reminded me of a similar situation from a few years ago. A Doe left her newborn on the side of a street on The Sea Ranch! The little one was fast asleep. You will see that security put up two cones to help keep the fawn safe. David McFarland sent in this sweet photo and I thank him for sharing it with us.


We've also had several white fawns born on the Coast but none so far this year. I'll be posting photos soon.

There is always something beautiful to see on the Mendonoma Coast!

2 comments:

Frank Drouillard said...

When you're out of gas, you're out of gas.

Jeanne Jackson said...

King of the road?